Thursday, September 1, 2011

Video Trailer for Northern Lore to Feature Music from the Symphony "Eddan - The Invincible Sword of the Elf Smith" from Composer Mats Wendt.

Northern Lore recently won in the Global eBook Awards, and to build on that momentum, I'm having a video trailer for my book produced.

Mats Wendt, the composer of the symphony "Eddan - The Invincible Sword of the Elf Smith", has given me permission to use his music in my trailer. It's all based on the Norse Eddas, and is absolutely brilliant.

THE COMPLETE NORSE MYTHOLOGY SET TO MUSIC
















  • A symphonic suite in 158 parts spanning the complete pre-christian scandinavian mythology.
  • Based upon an academic recreation of the old world myth.
  • Play time: 16 hours and 37 sec.

Check out a link to his music at my website:  http://northernlore.com/music-2.html

...and stay tuned for the video trailer!


No comments:

Post a Comment