Monday, October 17, 2011

Asgard Studios is now an officially registered Publisher!

I got some exciting news today, Asgard Studios is now an officially registered Publisher!

Publisher name is: Asgard Studios
Publisher prefix is: 0-9878394 (for ISBNs)

In addition to publishing my own book, which has been a commercial success, Asgard Studios has been involved in publishing several other author's projects, including Traditional Paperback Books, Digital eBooks as well as Multi-Media Projects.

So we are now very proud to be able to provide a full suite of Publishing Services for our clients.

In case you didn't know, in addition to writing, I run Asgard-Studios.com with my son. Hopefully in the next few years he will be taking over the reigns and I will dedicate all my time to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment